1. To be responsible for supervision and inspection on the departments and affiliated organizations of Yantian District in implementing the Party's line, principles, policies and resolutions, in complying with China’s laws and regulations.
2. To be responsible for super...
1. To give guidance on greening and sanitation work.
2. To manage city maintenance funds.
3. To approve installation of outdoor bill boards.
4. To promote refuse classification in communities.
Add: Floor 9, Center for Youth and Women, 2...
1. To guide and push forward the reform and reconstruction of state-owned enterprises; to supervise the preservation and increment of the value of state-owned assets for enterprises under its supervision, to enhance the management of state-owned assets; to advance the establ...
1. To implement family planning and medical health policies in the district.
2. To supervise hospitals in the district.
3. To lead on disease prevention and public hygiene contingency work in the district and to support Traditional Chinese Medicine.